Port Superior Marina Association
MarinasShip StoresTravel Green
Port Superior Marina is located just two miles south of downtown Bayfield, Wisconsin on Highway 13. We’re tucked into the well-protected Pikes Bay Harbor on Chequamegon Bay - right at the entrance of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore.
Our beautiful 200+ slip facility provides everything you need to enjoy wonderful boating experiences all summer long:
* permanent slip ownership
* annual slip rental
* guest/transient slip rental
* full-service marine repair facility and highly experiences staff
* fully stocked ship store w/ West Marine products + West Marine catalog prices
* convenient fuel dock and pump-out stations
Known as Lake Superior’s Premier Resort Marina, Port Superior offers all the services and amenities possible to make sure our members’ and guests’ experiences on Lake Superior are they best they can be.
Our resort amenities include beautifully remodeled private restrooms and shower rooms, laundry facilities, a heated swimming pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, and meeting room.
Also located at our facility:
* The Portside Bar & Restaurant - newly remodeled with an impressive menu, stunning waterfront views and outdoor seating
* Superior Charters - a bareboat or captained charter boat service
* Superior Yacht Sales - new and previously-owned boat brokerage
* Port Superior Condominium Rentals with waterfront lodging and private boat slips
* Year round lodging at the Brookside Motel (adjacent to the marina property)
- Beautiful 200+ slip marina offering slip ownership and rental options
- Full-service marine repair facility and highly experiences staff
- Well-stocked ship store offering West Marine products, matching West Marine catalog prices
- Resort Amenities: Private restrooms & showers, laundry facilities, pool, clubhouse, bar and restaurant
- The Portside Bar & Restaurant - newly remodeled with an impressive menu, waterfront views and outdoor seating