Kerr Studio & Gallery
GalleryJewelryLocal Gifts & FavorsGallery
Kerr Studio and Gallery is easy to find on the waterfront just across from the Madeline Island Ferry landing on Front Street. The gallery's motto is, ''Fresh Art Made Daily®©TM''and it offers brass flower bouquets; gold, silver, and titanium jewelry; copper patina vases; bronze trees; aluminum wind chimes; and steel garden sculptures. Many designs are on display, from the whimsical to the weighty. Commissions are also accepted. All artwork is handcrafted by Brian Kerr who sculpted ''The Memorial to the Commercial Fisherman'' in the Bayfield Harbor.
- Custom fitted bracelets, in gold filled, silver, titanium, bronze & copper
- Brass & bronze flower bouquets
- Copper patina vases for shelf, table & wall
- Aluminum wind chimes including our famous ''Fish Chime''
- Indoor & outdoor sculpture