Eckels Pottery and Fine Craft Gallery
GalleryJewelryClasses & WorkshopsClasses & WorkshopsGalleryHoliday Gallery Tour
Your first stop on the south side of Bayfield is Eckels Pottery. Turn in to relax in the gardens with a view of Madeline Island and watch the artists making pottery. Wander through a gallery of pottery, paintings, sculpture, jewelry and garden art. From earthy stoneware to fine porcelain, you will find, one-of-a-kind, soulful, playful, hand-crafted pottery, made here in our studio since 1960. Local,regional wisconsin artists and nationally-recognized jewelers and artists are represented.
''More than a pottery, it's an experience.'' -customer. Begun by a potter, painter, sculpture -Deanna continues the family tradition.
There is ample parking, gardens and relaxing sitting and picnic areas where nature can be enjoyed.
- Local pottery, jewelry, wood, glass, art,raku workshop, garden art, demonsrtations, pottery lessons
- Deanna Eckels, Peter Skoro, Bob Eckels Local artists
- Bayfield Apostle Islands, ice caves, sailing, kyaking fishing, pottery lessons
- fine crafts gallery, demonsrations, locally made.
- grace hogan, crystalline pottery, glass,wood,garden art