A Cozy Northwoods Getaway — Cedar Chalet at Brickyard Creek
Brickyard CottagesCondominiumsCabins & Cottages
SPACIOUS FLOORPLAN! This open-concept woodland cottage offers a large living room and full kitchen, two bathrooms, two sleeping areas, and comfortably hosts five — the cabin layout is perfect for families or a group of friends.
First floor: Master bedroom with a king-sized bed
Second floor: Queen bed
Screened porch: Sofa futon (for summer naps!)
Size: 1200 square feet
Sleeps: Max 5
This cottage sits in a great location, minutes north of downtown Bayfield. Enjoy fabulous restaurants, shopping, and art galleries in the city, while still recharging in the woods during your vacation!
The open-layout kitchen in this cottage coordinates all-new stainless-steel appliances, an informal breakfast bar, and everything you'll need during your stay (dishes, gadgets, as well as stainless steel pots + pans). A beautiful, wood-burning, stone fireplace sets the stage in the large-windowed living room for the perfect getaway. From the living room, step through the French doors into the full-room, cathedral-ceiling, screened porch. Enjoy the sounds of the forest as you have dinner or play cards on the outdoor dining table.
During your stay, step outside the cabin door to explore privately maintained Brickyard Creek trails covering over 70-acres of beautiful Boreal forest. Follow the wooded trail creekside, and you’re a short 10-minute stroll from the sandy, quiet, private Brickyard Creek Community beach on Lake Superior. Enjoy the community's lake-side fire pit and covered picnic area by Roy's Point Marina as you look out at the Apostle Islands.
- //////// BOOK YOUR STAY ////////
- Follow the wooded trail & you're a short 10-minute stroll from the sandy, quiet, private Brickyard Creek Community beach
- Access to privately maintained Brickyard Creek trails covering over 70-acres of beautiful Boreal forest
- Sleeps 5 people — Great for family getaways or couple's retreats!
- Minutes from downtown Bayfield — Near shopping, dining, boat tours and Apostle Island kayaking