Marina Ship Store Retail Sales Associate
Apostle Islands Marina Ship Store Retail Sales Associate
Come join our team at Apostle Islands Marina in beautiful downtown Bayfield, WI. Our diverse team interacts with guests from all walks of life including Marina residents and transient guests, to commercial fisherman, charter boat captains, local residents, and seasonal visitors to the Bayfield area. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual who wants to join us in ensuring that our customers get the most out of their Bayfield experience.
Ship Store Retail Sales Associate Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet customers, respond to questions, and assist as necessary
- Maintain orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Maintain and update visual merchandising of store products
- Maintain and monitor store inventory
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information and accurately describe product features and benefits to our customers.
This opportunity requires:
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs
- Genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Ability to work at least one weekend day and occasional holiday
The Marina Ship Store Retail Sales Associate is a seasonal full time position from April – October with potential additional hours during the winter months. We also offer a unique benefits package. Please contact Bill Peterson for more information.