Shuttle Van Driver
TITLE: Shuttle Driver
SUPERVISOR: Hotel Manager
WAGE: $10 Hr.
SHIFT: Days/Nights/weekends/Holidays or as needed
CLASSIFICATION: Non Gaming
POSITION: Full-time, non-exempt
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Hotel Manager, the Shuttle Driver is responsible for the safe operations and timely transportation of all passengers. In addition, the Shuttle Driver is responsible to promote positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Neat clean appearance is a must.
- Previous shuttle driving experience preferred.
- Valid Class D Driver’s License is required, must be insurable.
- Abide by motor vehicle laws and regulations.
- Maintain a good driving record during the course of employment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High standards of personal hygiene.
- Ability to drive in adverse weather.
- Excellent communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Transport all passengers to and from all destinations safely.
- Drive safely in accordance with state driving laws.
- Ensure a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Conduct routine safety and damage inspections of vehicle and report any damage or repairs needed to department management.
- Clean the inside and outside of the shuttle at the end of your shift.
- Greets guest arriving and departing in a friendly, courteous and caring manner.
- Maintains a working knowledge of company facilities, as well as special events or promotions on property, in order to provide guest with accurate, up to date information.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Not a smoke free environment.
The Red Cliff Tribal Council has a drug free workplace policy and adheres to the intent of the drug free workplace act. All new hires are subject to a drug test before starting.
Applicants should be advised that the Tribe reserves the right to disqualify applicants whose prior activities pose a threat to the public interest.
Native American preference applies; yet all qualified applicants will be considered.