Hotel Night Auditor
TITLE: Hotel Night Auditor
SUPERVISOR: Hotel Manager
WAGE: $12.00 per hr.
SHIFT: Nights/Weekends/Holidays or as needed
CLASSIFICATION: Non-Gaming, non-exempt
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Hotel Manager, the Night Auditor is responsible for posting and balancing rooms. Maintain files and reset systems for the next day operations. Greets and assists with late guest arrivals and departures by handling guest check-ins and check-outs while providing prompt and courteous service. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Neat clean appearance is a must.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Computer experience essential.
- Good organizational and administration skill required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High standards of personal hygiene.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and employee relation skills.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations.
- Ability to multi task.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Run audit reports/journals from front office systems.
- Prepares daily revenue reports by auditing system accounts.
- Makes corrections and adjustments and handles all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input all revenue, expenses, and allowances to generate the daily reports.
- Balances all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for the next day operations.
- Check-in and check-out of the guests.
- Administer wake up calls.
- Maintain all related records.
- Makes reservations and handles cancellations.
- Receives and directs phone calls and messages.
- Handles all guest interactions in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Red Cliff Tribal Council has a drug free workplace policy and adheres to the intent of the drug free workplace act. All new hires are subject to a drug test before starting.
Applicants should be advised that the Tribe reserves the right to disqualify applicants whose prior activities pose a threat to the public interest.
Native American preference applies; yet all qualified applicants will be considered.