Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Groundskeeper provides maintenance services for the grounds of Legendary Waters Resort & Casino. Landscape or maintain grounds of property. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Neat clean appearance is a must.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Knowledge of equipment, tools, and procedures for grounds construction and care.
- A valid driver license and must be insurable.
- Knowledge of fertilizers, insecticides, and herbicides used in grounds care and gardening.
- Skill in operating grounds maintenance and grounds construction equipment.
- Prior experience in grounds keeping preferred.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain a high level of organization.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Up keeping lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers and other landscaping elements.
- Tend to the seasonal needs of the walkways and parking lots.
- Inspect natural turf for aeration and drainage issues and prevent bacterial growth in artificial turf.
- Keeps storage areas in a clean and acceptable condition.
- Picks up loose articles of garbage which are found to be littering the ground.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs and trees.
- Performs minor maintenance and repair on equipment and tools as required.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Not a smoke free environment.
The Red Cliff Tribal Council has a drug free workplace policy and adheres to the intent of the drug free workplace act. All new hires are subject to a drug test prior to starting.