Under the direction of the Facilities Housekeeping Manager, this position maintains cleanliness of casino and public areas. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Neat clean appearance is a must.
- High school diploma/GED desired.
- Experience and/or knowledge of housekeeping procedures preferred.
- Experience and/or knowledge of cleaning chemicals and chemical safety preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An awareness of health and safety issues.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and employee relation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Must adhere to all safety and sanitation procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of Casino, Restaurant, all public areas including guest areas and staff areas and bathrooms.
- Vacuuming and carpet cleaning.
- Window washing.
- Emptying trash on casino floor.
- Cleaning gaming machines.
- Emptying and cleaning ashtrays.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Not a smoke free environment.
The Red Cliff Tribal Council has a drug free workplace policy and adheres to the intent of the drug free workplace act. All new hires are subject to a drug test prior to starting.