Casino Security Guard
Under the direction of the Security Manager, a Security Guard maintains security over the entire facility during the assigned shift. Escorts all internal money transfers throughout the casino and oversees patron and employee safety. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Neat, clean appearance is a must.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Background in Law Enforcement and/or security training preferred.
- Must demonstrate knowledge in the area of security and general gaming operations.
- Good public relations skills and the ability to deal with irate individuals.
- Report writing skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service.
- Must be able to convey information clearly.
- Must be able to maintain composure in stressful, high pressure situations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Must adhere to all safety and sanitation procedures.
- Responsible for public safety and protection of assets and property.
- Generates necessary written reports regarding security-related incidents involving guest, employees, and/or the facility.
- Escorts and observes guest and employees, to ensure their safety and protection; identifies potential safety hazards and reports same to the appropriate individual, for proper resolution.
- Interacts with guest and employees in a positive, professional manner.
- Assist Slot Attendants on verifying of payouts and hand pays.
- Maintains or escorts a series of keys, accessing locked areas as necessary.
- Maintains a working knowledge of those guests who have been banned from re-entering the property.
- Handles all monetary transactions between the Cage and Gaming Tables in compliance with gaming regulations.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lifting more than 25 lbs.