Under the direction of the Campground-Marina Manager, the primary responsibility of this position will be to assist campground and marina patrons. Maintaining the grounds of the campground and marina and to assist in providing guests with necessary information. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Neat clean appearance is a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid Class D Driver’s License is required and must be insurable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions accurately.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- An energetic personality.
- Ability to multi task.
DUTIES AND ESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Assisting in reservations and collecting site fees.
- Collecting fees for launch and park.
- Collect deposits and fees for seasonal slips.
- Checking in guest, assigning sites.
- Checking in boats.
- Collecting fees for firewood.
- Daily handling, stacking, and bundling of firewood.
- Making sure grounds are free of garbage.
- Assist in lawn care if needed.
- Making sure proper paperwork is in for seasonal slips.
- Provide courteous service and basic area information.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Not a smoke free environment.
The Red Cliff Tribal Council has a drug free workplace policy and adheres to the intent of the drug free workplace act. All new hires are subject to a drug test prior to starting.