Under the direction of the Restaurant Manager and/or Food and Beverage Manager, the Bartenders are expected to deliver truly great service, and to create a warm and friendly atmosphere for our guests. Bartenders should be knowledgeable and familiar with all menu items, drink preparations, ingredients and garnishes and be able to make recommendations to guests as well as offer suggestions and upsell where possible to maximize sales. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Neat clean appearance is a must.
- High school diploma/GED desired.
- Previous bartending experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient in making all manner of drinks to include classics, traditional, contemporary, and shots.
- Experience/knowledge in wine, ports, cordials, and other spirits and alcoholic beverages.
- Have/obtain Responsible Beverage Servers Course certificate.
- Cash handling experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all safety and sanitation procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Prepares ordered drinks with proper portions and ingredients such as wine, liquor and related bar service to guests.
- Keeps station stocked with all liquor, glasses, and accessories necessary.
- Accounts for all beginning cash register bank, all cash, complimentary drinks and charge receipts.
- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.
- Maintains cleanliness of beverage storeroom, walk in, liquor cages, ice caddies, and other areas as assigned.
- Follows correct pour procedures at all times.
- Does not serve drinks to patrons that appear to be intoxicated.
- Monitors guest alcohol consumption.
- Calls for assistance from Security/Manager on Duty when there is a guest or issue that needs attention.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Not a smoke free environment.
The Red Cliff Tribal Council has a drug free workplace policy and adheres to the intent of the drug free workplace act. All new hires must pass a drug test prior to starting.