Immediate Openings for Housekeepers
COMPETITIVE WAGE !
PAID TRAINING !
INCENTIVE PROGRAM !
SIGN-ON BONUS !
**Seasonal position that may lead to year-round employment.**
• Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• Deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests' rooms.
• Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Assist with hanging draperies and dust window blinds.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
• Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses.
• Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
• Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
• In vacation rentals: Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
• Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Apply in-person at 20 Rittenhouse Ave, Bayfield
Print an application off our website: www.thebayfieldinn.com/employment-opportunities
Send a cover letter & resume via email: Kelly@thebayfieldinn.com