This is a full-time, year-round position at The Bayfield Inn has an emphasis on Front-Of-The-House management. This management position will oversee all dining and beverage service areas and assure that the staff are fully trained and have the tools necessary to perform their jobs. Maintaining the high standard of offerings and operations of The Bayfield Inn’s dining & beverage services, offering excellent customer service, interviewing, scheduling, inventory, ordering, and building strong employee and customer loyalty are some requirements of this position.
- Ability to successfully lead various areas of service in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer service
- Possess and maintain Wisconsin ServSafe certification
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Intermediate to advanced electronic (communication) skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs while carrying things
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in sometimes stressful situations
- Ability to accept responsibilities, but also possess the ability to delegate tasks to willing and able staff to meet immediate business demands
- Conflict resolutions skills (both staffing & customer issues)
- Working knowledge of POS systems: programming, operations, reconciliation, & reporting. The Bayfield Inn uses CAKE POS.
- Some working knowledge of equipment used in various food & beverage service areas i.e. soda guns, dishwashers, etc. to communicate issues to repair & maintenance technicians.
- Front-Of-The-House Manager
- Health Care premium reimbursement.
- PTO (includes holiday, sick & personal/vacation).
- Potential End of year bonus based on company performance.
- Company provided desktop or laptop computer.
- Hourly Wage will commensurate with experience. Overtime is paid at time and a half and based off 40-hour work week.
- Tips received when working scheduled or fill in shifts.
The Bayfield Inn’s food & beverage program consists of 3 separate service areas: Lakeside Dining Room, The Lounge, & The Deck (seasonal), a carry-out service, catering service to intimate events at The Dock Shop Meeting Space, and special event catering to The Creamery Bar.
How to get an application:
>Print one from our website www.thebayfieldinn.com/employment-opportunities.
>Pick one up in-person at 20 Rittenhouse Avenue, Bayfield.
How to submit an application:
>Scan/Email a completed application to email@example.com.
>Drop off a completed application at 20 Rittenhouse Avenue.
>Mail a completed application to PO Box 810, Bayfield, WI 54814.
>Fax a completed application to 715.779.9810.
>Submit a cover letter & resume via any of the avenues listed above.
An outline of essential functions on the full job description can be provided upon request.
The position will be posted until filled.