Players Club Specialist
Under the direction of the Player’s Club Supervisor and the Marketing Manager, the Player’s Club specialist is responsible for representing the Casino, assisting Guest, and facilitating promotions and events. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Neat clean appearance is a must.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- General knowledge of gaming, including slots, video, bingo and card games a plus.
- Computer experience with database.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Positive customer service, communication and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and maintain a professional demeanor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Actively promote the Player’s Club and its benefits to casino guests.
- Conduct promotions and help facilitate special events and entertainment.
- Distribute information about Legendary Waters Resort & Casino to guests.
- Retain information about all promotions, entertainment, and events.
- Make announcements regarding all promotions, entertainment, and events.
- Input all new members into computer and print player’s club cards.
- Reprint lost or stolen cards.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Not a smoke free environment.