Bezel Setting: A Silverwaves Jewelry Workshop
• Use of hand tools
• Create bezel
• Set a round or oval stone by soldering bezel wire to back piece
•Texture using hammer and metal stamps • Solder
• Create bail and solder to piece
• Polish, sand, le
• Patina • Safety
• 1.5 in x 1 in 20 ga sterling sheet
• Bezel wire and jump ring
• Round or oval cabochon for setting OR bring your own
• Rubber cording with sterling silver clasps to hang your pendant.
• Hard, medium and easy solder
• All tools, ux, butane, safety glasses, ex shaft
Cabochons and tools available for purchase during workshop.