Woodside Cottages of Bayfield Inc
- Cabins & Cottages
- Resorts & Lodges
Woodside Cottages of Bayfield offers a quality and unique lodging experience for visitors to Bayfield, Wisconsin. Each Cottage provides a clean, quiet, cozy, and relaxing setting situated on spacious grounds with lots of room to roam and enjoy the outdoors. Our Cottages offer many comforts for our guests including Jacuzzis, gas fireplaces, kitchens, air conditioning, WIFI, and porches. We are a 1/2 mile drive to downtown Bayfield or an easy 1 1/2-mile hike or bike ride into town on the historic Brownstone Trail next to Lake Superior.
Our guests come for shows at the Big Top, shopping, art galleries, eateries, wineries, boat cruises, the Apostle Islands, Madeline Island, berry & apple-picking, and so much more!
We offer year-round lodging for snowmobiling, motorcycling, fishing, hunting, golfing, kayaking, biking, hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, ATV/UTVs.
- Cottages with Jacuzzis, Gas Fireplaces, A/C, Kitchenettes or Kitchens w/ Dishwashers, Front Porches
- Cable TV and WIFI, Charcoal grills, picnic tables, & campfire pits
- Direct access to the Brownstone Trail and 5 acres of open space
- Choice of 1 - 3-Bedroom Cottages available for your comforts and needs
- Ideal lodging for couples, families, friends, weddings, reunions, retreats ... whatever your occasion
The east side of State Highway 13 & County Rd. J, just one-half mile south of the Bayfield city limits.