Siskiwit Bay Lodge Bed and Breakfast
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Event Hosting/Meeting Spaces
Siskiwit Bay Lodge B&B has been chosen as the 'Ultimate Up North Destination'' by Minnesota Monthly Magazine 2010. Just 20 minutes from Bayfield we are a luxury and quiet destination located on Lake Superior with 260 feet of shoreline. This beautiful lodge was built to reflect old-world craftsmanship all in a modern environment. Our guest rooms include, private balcony overlooking the lake, refrigerator, TV, DVD, WiFi and gas fireplace. Also available a fire pit by the lake and a large great room with fireplace. Siskiwit Bay Lodge is ideal for romantic getaways, family gatherings, vacations, and more!
Cornucopia offers fine dinning, a general store and coffee shop. We're close to hiking trails, just a couple miles to the Cornucopia sea caves on Lake Superior, sandy beaches and much more...
Wonderful discoveries await you on the South Shores of Lake Superior
- Located on Lake Superior, each room has a balcony overlooking the lake
- Spectacular sunsets you'll want to savor
- Relax along the lake and enjoy the quiet seclusion
- Start your day with a fabulous breakfast in the Great Room
- Ideal for your next vacation, to gather with friends, anniversary or weekend getaway!
Highway 13 North East Past Cornucopia, Left on W. Spirit Point Road (FKA Squaw Point) Left on Jack Pine Road Turn Right into our driveway (marked by sign)