Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center
- Service Organizations
Beautiful visitor center open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm with personalized assistance, gift shop, exhibits and more:
• Daily Listings of area special events
• Regional Maps
• Free historical films and presentations
• 5-story observation tower
• Handicap accessible boardwalk and interpretive trails
• Enjoy shade-grown coffee, a bird-friendly refreshment!
• Convenient free parking for everyone's needs; including handicap, buses, and RVs
• Ample restroom facilities & parking
• Handicap Accessible Trails
Member EventsSaturday Apr 29, 2017Friday May 5, 2017Wednesday May 10, 2017Thursday May 11, 2017Friday May 12, 2017Sunday May 14, 2017Thursday May 18, 2017Saturday Jun 3, 2017
Near the intersection of Hwy 2 and Hwy 13, just west of Ashland.