Grey Oak Guest House
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Inns & Bed & Breakfasts
Lovely 1888 home in quiet Bayfield neighborhood with two second floor guest rooms. Enjoy views of Lake Superior from veranda and suite. Grey Oak Guest House is a pivotal structure in Bayfield's 72 block Historic District. Guest rooms furnished with queen beds, private baths, wood-burning fireplaces, televisions and A/C. Continental breakfast for two delivered upstairs each morning. Relax on spacious wrap-around veranda filled with wicker furniture. Downtown shops and resturants, marina, ferry landing and city dock all within walking distance.
- Private rooms with full baths and a continental breakfast.
- In room air conditioning and fireplaces.
- Cable tv and wireless internet.
- Wrap around veranda in quiet residential neighborhood.
- Just blocks from downtown shopping and the waterfront.
Grey Oak Guest House is on the SW corner of Seventh Street and Manypenny Avenue.