Brickyard Creek Cabin #18
A one bedroom cabin nestled in the boreal forest just north of Bayfield, Wisconsin along the Apostle Island National Shoreline. Full kitchen, living room with wood burning fireplace, one bedroom, bath, screened porch and deck. Part of a 70-acre cabin community located two miles north of Bayfield with cottages that are connected to roads and the lake by nature trails that meander through the woods along Brickyard Creek, which end up at small sandy beach and marina overlooking Basswood Island. Provided with all the amenities necessary for a comfortable getaway or retreat. Come dine on the deck, under the stars, serenaded by the sounds of evening creatures...crickets, peepers, pond frogs... while sitting with a shared sense of wilderness, surrounded by the northern forest of Lake Superior.
- Perfect for a couple's honeymoon, anniversary or getaway.
- Pesonal, writer's or artist's retreat
- Near Bayfield, Big Top Chautauqua, boat touring and kayak outfitters
- Surrounded by Boreal Forest with a small sandy beach
- CLICK TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
North on Hwy 13 from Bayfield, right on Roy's Point Rd, left on Brickyard Creek Rd, to Sophie Lane. Turn left, 3rd cabin on left.