Mondays-Thursdays: 10am - 7pm, Friday/Saturday: 10am - 8pm, and Sunday: 11am - 3pm
Bayfield Wine and Spirits
Offering individually selected wines and spirits from the U.S., France, Italy, Spain, Argentina and elsewhere around the world. There is no wine snobbery and both novice and well seasoned drinkers are welcome. Our motto, ''drink less but better.''
Check out our selection of craft brewed beer from around the U.S.
Locally made cheeses
Crackers and other small plate supplies
Wine necessities and fun gifts
Bayfield Winery Selections
All Sister's Winery Selections
- Selected wine, spirits, craft beer, cheeses and snacks
- Knowledgeable staff
- Local and regional selections
- Ask about upcoming events
JobsWine and Spirits Retail Sales AssociateCategory: Retail/WholesaleWe are looking for part time Retail Sales Associates for the summer and early fall. Minimum qualifications include:
- Successful completion of Wisconsin Learn2Serve Online Course
- Possess the physical requirements included in the job description
- Be over 21 years of age
A service ...read more
ContactJoanne CirilloPhone:(715) 913-0141
the intersection of 2nd St and Rittenhouse, and up the street from The Egg Toss Restaurant.