Artesian House Bed & Breakfast
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Event Hosting/Meeting Spaces
I always try to ask my guests how they slept. And almost always the answer is ''just fine, thanks.''
Except for that occasional guest who says, ''Since you asked, I really didn't sleep so well...it was just too quiet.''
Yes, it happens every now and then...usually with visitors from a big city, or an urban area where you can't completely escape traffic noise, honking horns or intruding lights. And the ''too quiet'' comparison results from a visit to a quiet retreat in the center of 25 acres, surrounded by Mother Nature's solitude...but still just five minutes from downtown Bayfield, Lake Superior, Mt. Ashwabay and Big Top Chautauqua.
I hope you'll visit our website... and see for yourself.
- private bath in all guest rooms, private entrance to deck
- Organic queen mattresses with organic sheets
- Wi-Fi, Bose AM/FM radio & CD player and guest robes
- Spacious deck with various seating including zero gravity lounge chairs.
- Healthy breakfast buffet
North of Ashland and Washburn on Hwy 13. After the Fish Hatchery, Turn left on Hatchery Rd. Go to 1st driveway on right, 84100, turn in and drive slowly. Park next to house, Entrance in back.