Madeline Island Fall Fest
Friday, Oct 21
- 9:15 am Farmer's Market 9:15-12 across from the ferry office.?
Saturday, Oct 22
- Morning Farmer’s Market 10-3 on Main St. across from ferry line office. Including Angel Acres Farm, North Wind Organic Farm, Madeline Island Bakery, Big Water Coffee Roasters, Wapple Co, artisan booths. Additional vendors with seasonal goods.
- Beach Club hosts: College Football Fun
- ?Madeline Island Museum ~ A Wisconsin State Historic Site: Open 10am to 4pm
- Pumpkin Decorating Fun Contest at Rec Center at 11:30am. **Free Pumpkins while supplies last!
Clown Fun at Rec Center, 1-2pm
All Ages Costume Parade at 2pm. Meet at the Rec Center!
Wine & Specialty Food Tastings at Mission Hill Coffee House
Café Seiche Fri & Sat~ bar open at 4. Dinner 5 to 9pm.
The Pub ~ Bar open @ 4pm. Dinner 5:30-9
Woods Hall Open 11-5 Fri and Sat, 11-1 Sunday
- Dockside open Fri and Sat 9am-6pm and Sun 9am-2pm?
- ?Grampa Tony's $1 Ice Cream Cones!
- ?Lori's Store open 9-6 with hot apple cider by the cup ?
- Madeline Island Bakery open extended hours for fall fest: 8am-5pm with seasonal treats and specials.
- ?Madeline Island Heritage Center open 11am-3pm